YEPLY Fleet Services
AS TRUSTED BY THESE PARTNERS
We consult fleet operators, leasing providers, and OEMs on how to keep their own fleets, or their customers’ fleet of bikes on the road. We help you develop your operations and decrease operating costs through the data you have access to from our cutting edge digital tools.
We are a premium strategic partner to some of the largest fleet operators in the region, providing both consultancy and the operational service network to maintain and service bike fleets of all sizes and types. From regular bicycles to e-bikes and cargo bikes, we service anything that doesn’t have a license plate on it.
Our value proposition is to increase or maintain a high uptime of your fleets and provide attractive SLA’s to ensure any issues are dealt with quickly, and your bikes are back on the road supporting the business with minimal downtime.
With Yeply, you don’t need to hire your own mechanics and maintain costly service operations, we offer a full turnkey solution to keeping your fleets on the road. Our Fleet solutions are always customized to the needs of each of our customers, so it doesn’t matter to us whether your fleet is owned or leased. What matters is that you don’t miss out on business opportunities due to fleet issues.
Just send us a message and let’s figure out how we could boost your business.
Operations at Wolt
“We have had a great collaboration with Yeply since November, 2021. Their unique mobile bike maintenance model offers our couriers a one of a kind service that happens on the go and right in people’s neighborhoods where they operate. Yeply’s service units and skilful mechanics are available for us in multiple German cities all year round. We can’t wait for them to expand to further cities to allow even more Wolt couriers to benefit of this partnership.”
Head of Operations at Oxwash
“Oxwash has been working with Yeply to revolutionize the way we maintain our fleet for the past few months and we’re really seeing the benefit of their service. The team is super friendly, incredibly responsive and dedicated to keeping our bikes on the road. The online platform allows us to report damage and track repairs in real time which is game-changing for us. A fantastic service for any business that uses cargo bikes and I highly recommend them.”
WHO DO WE WORK WITH
DELIVERY SERVICE PROVIDERS
- Businesses that rely on a fleet of bikes to keep their core business running
- Example businesses: Couriers, food delivery services, last mile delivery networks
- We provide uptime and SLA guarantees through our service network.
- We have customized our service offerings to the types of bike fleets each business operates
BIKE MANUFACTURERS, RESELLERS &
- Bike manufacturers, resellers, and e-commerce businesses
- We provide certified mechanics for each bike types as part of your service business
- Whether you sell or lease your bikes, we have a full service solution for your We can either contract with OEM’s directly, or contract with your clients
- Businesses that lease bikes to companies or individuals
- We provide maintenance services to fulfill your leasing contracts
- We provide a full service package, as a 3rd party fulfillment service provider